Socratic debate

Socratic method, also known as maieutics, method of elenchus, elenctic method, or Socratic debate, is a form of cooperative argumentative dialogue between individuals, based on asking and answering questions to stimulate critical thinking and to draw out ideas and underlying presumptions

Here we plan to record interesting questions we have received from the Visitors

of primaryinfo.com

Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Coconut Milk project

Dear Primary Information Services,
 I am a volunteer financial consultant from Boston, MA USA working
 for a  nonprofit consulting company named TechnoServe ( www.technoserve.org).  I am
 currently based out of Maputo Mozambique in Southern Africa.  The
 goal of  TechnoServe is to assist the growth of the economy in less fortunate
 countries through Technical Assistance.  We are presently working
 on a  feasibility analysis for a potential canned coconut milk factory
 in the  Inhambane Region of Mozambique.
The community around the factory is  extremely poor.  The factory would initially sell its product to South
 Africa consumers and would allow for potential employment and
 sourcing for  its surrounding community.
 I am writing to ask for you help.  During my research I came
 across a report  produced by your analysts named "Coconut Milk:  Making Process,
 Technology,Applications, Patent, Consultants, Company Profiles,
 Reports, Markets
 Projects, Guides".  This report appears to be the perfect piece of
 information to assist me in my general market research for the
 feasibility analysis; however, the report costs $200 + S&H which is
 an amount of money  that the nonprofit I am currently working for does not have to
 spare.
 I am  writing to ask you to donate the report to my organization or to
 sell it to  me (I would have to pay for it out of my own personal savings) at a
 discounted price.  I have been evaluating the demand for canned
 coconutmilk, the pricing/purchasing strategy for canned coconut
 milk and the  current producers of the product for a few weeks now; this report
 would help  me complete that evaluation.  If you cannot donate the CD Rom to
 me, I do  hope that you can help through providing me with general market
 research on  the coconut milk sales in africa.  I hope you can help and please
 email  or  call me with any questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment