Socratic debate

Socratic method, also known as maieutics, method of elenchus, elenctic method, or Socratic debate, is a form of cooperative argumentative dialogue between individuals, based on asking and answering questions to stimulate critical thinking and to draw out ideas and underlying presumptions

Here we plan to record interesting questions we have received from the Visitors

of primaryinfo.com

Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Gilsonite

Dear Mr. M.Sundara Rajan

It's My pleasure to meet you!

This is Mohammadreza Heydartaemeh. I''m an Inventor and R&D manager in
mineral processing. my education is in mining in the field of (
Exploration, Extraction and Mineral processing) and also I'm expertise
in Nanotechnology and Chemical Engineering.  I have several patents
for industrial application. I am also specializes in the field of Nano
powders Among other things, I produced Nano perlite, Nano pumice and
Their Nano Composites, Nano particles of nickel-zinc ferrite, Nano
dendrimers, MMBR & MMBBR Reactor and etc. ...Also find special
applications for them.

My friend has a Gilsonite mine in Iran and request me to think about
Gilsonite use in industry. I see you are expertise about it. could you
help me, How much capital is required for the production of ink and
other application in small industry?

Kindly contact me if you require any further details or documents.
I hope to hear from you in the near future.

Dear Sir
Glad to see your mail, thank you
Pleae take a look at the data base described at
http://www.primaryinfo.com/industry/gilsonite.htm
You have these information to understand the project & take steps to
implement
To know how can order the data base, please see
http://www.primaryinfo.com/topay.htm
regards
M.SundaraRajan

No comments:

Post a Comment